Recognize, Respect, Report Video
When Aaron and Brett Studer were young boys, they got into an electrical service box in their yard, and Aaron suffered second and third degree burns to his face. Fortunately there were no permanent scars.
The Studer family is now partnering with Safe Electricity’s “Teach Learn Care TLC” campaign to share their experience in hopes of helping others stay safe. Safe Electricity urges you to:
- Recognize that these boxes contain electrical equipment.
- Respect the equipment and the boxes. Do not open, tamper with, or obstruct access to them.
- If there is any damage, such as a hole or broken lock, immediately report it to your utility.